Drawing love on ice in pair.
There are many impressive moments in pair skating games, the eyes contact, the connection and the interaction, every details of it are fantastic. Many pair train together for a long time and then fall in love with each other, writing their romance with skating. Or some pair have the blood connection.
1. Madison Chock and Evan Bates (from the US, Madison Chock Instagram: chockolate02)
Madison Chock and Evan Bates are friends ever since 2001 but they became pair in 2011. Bates later revealed his feelings to Chock and they became lovers.
2. Alexa Scimeca Knierim and Chris Knierim (from the US, Alexa Scimeca Knierim Instagram: alexa_knierim)
Alexa and Chris won the bronze medal in this year's pair skating.
3. Evgenia Tarasova and Vladimir Morozov Russia (from Russia, Evgenia Tarasova Instagram: tarasova_evg)
Vladimir accidentally hurt his girlfriend with the blade of the skates when they were training for 2017 World Figure Skating Championships. However, they insisted on joining the Games and won the third place.
4. Penny Coomes and Nick Buckland (from British, Penny Coomes Instagram: pennycoome)
Penny and Nick have been dating since 2005, and now been sweet lovers.
5. Marie-jade Lauriault and Roman Le Gac (from France, Marie-Jade Lauriaul Instagram: lauriaultlegac)
Marie and Roman, who started working together in 2014 and decided to marry a year later.
6. Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani (from the US, Shibutani Siblings Instagram: shibsibs)
Maia and Alex are brother and sister, and they won 2 bronze medal in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.
Amnesty International gave former ...
Arsene Wenger gathered his Arsenal ...