*

upload_article_image

Indian girl died after phone explodes while being charged and used

She was talking to a relative when the tragedy took place...

An 18-year-old Indian girl was killed by a smartphone explosion while it was charging. She was talking to a relative when the tragedy happened. 

CEN

The poor girl suffered injuries on hands, the chest and legs. She was declared dead after being sent to the hospital.  

CEN

Police have visited the scene to investigate the incident and Uma's body has reportedly been sent for post-mortem. 

CEN

The phone with a Nokia logo has been sent for testing. The phone brand's spokesperson replied media's inquiry, denying the phone in question was manufactured or sold by HMD Global, the new home of Nokia phones.