RUTHERFORD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 19, 2026--
On Saturday, September 19, 2026, the 32nd One Mind Music Festival, a celebration of song, scientific innovation, award-winning wine, and culinary artistry, will take place in the natural beauty of Napa Valley at the Staglin Family Vineyard. This year’s festival is presented by Bank of America and Bristol Myers Squibb, and will welcome The Fray to the stage to mark the 20th anniversary of their iconic anthem, How to Save a Life.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20260819881122/en/
The One Mind Music Festival supports One Mind, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, on its mission to harness the power of science and lived experience to improve mental health outcomes for individuals, families, and society. Over the past three decades, this event has become one of the world’s most influential fundraisers dedicated to advancing mental health research, featuring musical luminaries like Sheryl Crow, Jennifer Hudson, ONEREPUBLIC and Train, instrumental in raising more $4.1M last year alone to drive continued innovation in the field. Learn more and purchase your tickets at www.music-festival.org.
The festivities will begin with the Science & Innovation Symposium, where keynote speakers Dr. Ekaterina Malievskaia, Co-Founder of COMPASS Pathways, and Lars Wilde, Co-Founder and CEO of Pangea Bio, will unveil the latest findings from their scientific research. Presentations will also be made by the 2026 One Mind Rising Star Awardees, CEOs and Founders from the One Mind Accelerator portfolio, and leaders from One Mind at Work and the One Mind Lived Experience Council.
The event also features a world-class wine tasting reception, presented by Alma Rosa Winery and Vineyards, showcasing over 70 premier American vintners and paired with gourmet bites from EPIC STEAK and Waterbar of San Francisco. Headlining this year’s concert performance is The Fray, a band known for their emotionally rich, cinematic alt-rock sound and chart-topping hits, including How to Save a Life, Over My Head (Cable Car), and You Found Me. The final element of the day will be a four-course dinner under the stars, crafted by Chef PJ Calapa of Marea restaurant in New York City and paired with the signature wines of Staglin Family Vineyard.
“The One Mind Music Festival represents the best of what is possible to advance the future of brain health research,” said Chris Fabro, Global HR Executive and Global Head of Compensation & Benefits at Bank of America, a lead sponsor. “We are proud of our longstanding partnership with One Mind and our support of this annual event, which is dedicated to advancing groundbreaking research and innovative solutions that can transform mental health care and expand access for all.”
“Our ongoing relationship with One Mind represents a shared commitment to investing in breakthrough science,” said Laura Gault, Senior Vice President, Head of Neuroscience Drug Development at Bristol Myers Squibb. “Together, we are catalyzing the drug development process and helping to bring more effective medicine to people living with serious mental health conditions.”
“The One Mind Music Festival is a rare and memorable day where mental health and music harmonize,” said Dr. Kathy Pike, CEO of One Mind. “This annual tradition brings together the brightest scientists, our biggest supporters, and creatives in the upper echelon of performance, wine, and culinary craft to celebrate all we have accomplished together and to plan for a future where individuals and families living with serious mental illness have real, lasting solutions.”
For more information on partnership opportunities, please contact Tal Gerzon at tal.gerzon@onemind.org or visit www.onemind.org/contact.
About One Mind™
One Mind is a leading global nonprofit dedicated to improving mental health outcomes for individuals, families, and society. Guided by science and lived experience, One Mind brings more than 30 years of leadership to closing critical gaps between discovery and real-world impact, advancing solutions that improve prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and well-being at scale. Through a portfolio of integrated programs, One Mind catalyzes breakthrough research, accelerates evidence-driven innovation, transforms workplace mental health, and elevates lived experience to inform more effective solutions. With science as our foundation and people at the center of everything we do, One Mind is shaping a more effective, inclusive, and hopeful mental health ecosystem.
The One Mind Music Festival brings together leaders, experts, and advocates to advance groundbreaking solutions to today’s most pressing mental health challenges.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The International Criminal Court on Wednesday slammed the latest U.S. sanctions targeting senior ICC staff, including its president, as a “flagrant attack” on the global tribunal's independence and vowed to continue seeking justice for atrocities around the world.
The State Department announced Tuesday that it had hit ICC president Tomoko Akane, a Japanese national, and ICC senior trial lawyer Abdoulaye Seye, who is from Senegal, with sanctions that freeze any assets they have in U.S. jurisdictions or come into contact with the U.S. financial system.
Japanese Prime Minister Sanae Takaichi called the move “very unfortunate” when asked about the sanctions by a reporter. “Japan will respond as we continue to maintain communication with related countries including the United States,” she added.
The Trump administration has now slapped sanctions on nine of the ICC's 18 judges, both of its deputy prosecutors, its former chief prosecutor and one other prosecution office staffer, the court said. The U.S. accuses the court of overstepping its mandate by investigating and seeking to prosecute senior military and political officials from countries, such as Israel and the United States, that are not members of the court.
In a statement, the court said that when “judicial actors are threatened for applying the law, it is the international legal order itself that is placed at risk.” It said the court “will continue to fully discharge its mandate with independence and impartiality.”
Secretary of State Marco Rubio on Tuesday branded the ICC “a corrupt and fatally politicized supranational court that has maliciously abused its authority and exceeded its mandate.”
The move came weeks after Rubio announced that the U.S. was launching a “sweeping campaign to dismantle the threat posed by the International Criminal Court to U.S. sovereignty.”
Rubio said he will pressure the court’s 125 member states to withdraw from the institution, sanction organizations that work with the court and ban staff from traveling to the United States.
Since then, Venezuela and Chad have announced they plan to leave the court, bringing the number of countries to pull out of the court in the past year to five. It takes a year for a country's decision to quit the court to be formalized.
The sanctions can impact the daily lives of court officials. They prevent the ICC officials and their families from entering the United States, block their access to even basic financial services making even going to a grocery store difficult.
Canadian judge Kimberly Prost, who was sanctioned last year, lost access to her credit cards, and Amazon’s Alexa stopped responding to her. “Your whole world is restricted,” she told The Associated Press after she was targeted.
The court's oversight body, the Assembly of States Parties, called the sanctions an “escalation” that “risks undermining ongoing investigations and impeding global efforts” to ensure justice reaches victims of global atrocities.
While Japan calls its alliance with the United States the cornerstone of its postwar foreign and security policies, Tokyo has had difficulty managing the relationship under Trump’s trade and security policies. Takaichi has been portrayed as weak for avoiding any criticism of Trump as her administration navigates weakened U.S. commitment in the region and deteriorating ties with China.
Yuichiro Tamaki, leader of the Japanese opposition Democratic Party for the People, wrote on X that Trump’s sanctions were “outrageous and intolerable.” He urged Takaichi’s government to show its support for the ICC and reach out to the U.S. government to “have it retract this unjust sanction.”
ICC host nation the Netherlands and European powerhouse Germany both threw their weight behind the court.
German foreign office spokesman Martin Giese told reporters in Berlin that the ICC is “fulfilling its mission exactly as intended,” by holding to account perpetrators of grave crimes. Dutch Foreign Minister Tom Berendsen said he had invited Akane for talks “to discuss our continued support.”
Balkees Jarrah, Middle East and North Africa director at Human Rights Watch, called the sanctions “the latest example of the Trump administration’s utter contempt for international law and a naked attempt to shield American and Israeli officials implicated in serious crimes from justice.”
Human Rights Watch and three other advocacy groups sued the Trump administration in a New York court last week to challenge its campaign against the ICC.
Associated Press journalists Matthew Lee in Washington, D.C., Mari Yamaguchi in Tokyo and Kirsten Grieshaber in Berlin contributed to this report.
FILE - Judge Tomoko Akane walks before delivering the verdict in the Al Hassan case at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands, Wednesday Nov. 20, 2024. (Eva Plevier/Pool Photo via AP, file)
FILE - A general view of the exterior of the International Criminal Court is seen in The Hague, Netherlands, March 12, 2025. (AP Photo/Omar Havana, File)