AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 22, 2026--
Keller Williams Realty, LLC (KW), the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, today unveiled the featured speaker lineup for the CEO Summit at Mega Camp 2026.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20260522899571/en/
“This CEO Summit lineup is unlike anything we’ve assembled before,” said Jason Abrams, chief learning and strategy officer, KW. “These are incredible people who have performed at the highest level in business, sports, media, and life, and they’re coming to Mega Camp to share their wisdom and hearts.”
The 2026 CEO Summit speakers include:
Set to take place from August 17 to 20, in San Antonio, Mega Camp 2026 will deliver high-impact training, market insights, and powerful keynotes to ensure real estate entrepreneurs thrive in a shifting market. In 2025, more than 4,000 KW-affiliated agents and industry leaders attended Mega Camp.
Along with Abrams, the CEO Summit will be co-hosted by Gary Keller, executive chairman and co-founder of KW, and Jay Papasan, vice president of Strategic Content at KW. Keller and Papasan are the best-selling co-authors of The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, SHIFT, and The ONE Thing.
“The right conversation at the right moment can completely change the trajectory of your life,” said Abrams. “That’s what the CEO Summit is built to create. It’s the only industry event that speaks to your heart, wealth, business, and mindset at the highest level, followed by the industry’s largest educational event. It’s my favorite time of year.”
About Keller Williams
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams Realty, LLC is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count with a global network of offices and affiliated agents. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the U.S.
Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based culture that rewards affiliated agents. For more information, visit kwri.kw.com.
(Top L-R) Amy Porterfield, John Lee, (Bottom L-R) Dan Buettner, Shawn Johnson East, and Andrew East to headline KW’s CEO Summit.
LONDON (AP) — Hundreds of people in Ireland are calling for justice for a Congolese man who died after he was restrained by security guards outside a Dublin department store.
Activists said disturbing video of Yves Sakila in distress as he was pinned to the sidewalk was reminiscent of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in Minneapolis in 2020.
Sakila, 35, had been chased and detained May 15 by several security guards who suspected him of shoplifting at Arnotts, Ireland's oldest and largest department store, in the heart of Dublin. He was unresponsive when police arrived and was later pronounced dead at a hospital.
“Yves Sakila was a man who did not deserve to die," Suzie Tansia, of the Congolese Community Ireland, said at a demonstration Thursday. "He was a human being, like you and I. He was somebody’s son, and that could have been any one of us.”
Here are some things to know about the incident.
Attorney John Gerard Cullen, who represents the man's family, said Sakila allegedly stole a bottle of perfume from the store.
Sakila was pursued by security officers as he fled, knocking over a man in his 80s who was hospitalized with injuries, police said.
Video of the incident, described by the Irish Network Against Racism as “very disturbing," shows a man said to be Sakila struggling and crying out in distress as he was held down by several men for nearly five minutes.
As he was subdued, another man, wearing a gray suit, appears to kneel on Sakila's neck, the group said. By the end of the video, he is motionless.
“We are very concerned that this case appears to have the hallmarks of a case of excessive use of force,” said Shane O’Curry, director of the network. "The death of a Black man in such circumstances is extremely worrying, and we urge the authorities to thoroughly investigate all of the circumstances leading to this man’s death, in order to ensure minority ethnic community confidence in the criminal justice system.”
The department store said it was “deeply saddened” by Sakila's death and was conducting a review of its privately contracted security services. It said it was cooperating with police.
Prime Minister Micheál Martin called for a thorough investigation.
“My deepest sympathies go out to his family, and to the wider Congolese community,” Martin said. “I don’t want to prejudice the outcome of that investigation but I think a lot of people are clearly very concerned about what has transpired here.”
Police are investigating the death but are also the subject of an internal probe by the ombudsman into their response.
News reports said the first officers on the scene handcuffed Sakila before realizing he was unresponsive and performing CPR.
An autopsy has been completed, but police have not released the cause of death, citing operational reasons.
Cullen said Sakila's family is frustrated at the little information they have been provided.
Police have asked for witnesses to come forward.
Sakila had moved from Congo to Galway as a teen and lived in Ireland more than 20 years. He had worked in the technology industry but was homeless in recent years. Cullen said Sakila struggled with drug abuse.
Walter Kabangu, the director of the Congolese Chamber of Commerce in Ireland who went to school with Sakila, described him as a “very down-to-earth young man."
A vigil was held Tuesday outside Arnotts and hundreds of protesters peacefully gathered Thursday outside Parliament.
They held signs that said “Black lives matter here too," and shouted, “Justice for Yves, dignity for all,” and “No justice, no peace.”
Before the protest, the Black Coalition Ireland held a news conference and announced five demands: a transparent investigation of the death; racial training for police; laws against excessive force in civilian detention; an end to “demonizing rhetoric” against ethnic communities; and equal treatment for all in practice — not just on paper.
“We are demanding this because our lives matter," said Yemi Adenuga, a Meath County councilor who is a spokeswoman for the coalition. "It would be sad to see this happen again on the streets of Dublin.”
Walter Kabangu, director of the Congolese Chamber of Commerce in Ireland, taking part in a protest outside Leinster House in Dublin, Ireland, Thursday, May 21, 2026, over the death of Congolese man Yves Sakila following an incident with security guards at a Dublin department store. (Cillian Sherlock/PA via AP)